Terms of Service
Last updated: 10th
Welcome to Vendify ("Company
")! These Terms of Service ("Terms
", "Terms of Service
") govern your use of our web pages located athttps://www.vendify.me
and our mobile application Vendify ("App") (together or individually "Service
") owned and operated by Vendify SIA.
The Company provides the Services through our App. By accessing the Services through the App, immediately and from your very first access of the Services, you unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and/or regulations and you agree that you are responsible for this compliance.
"). You acknowledge that you have read and understood Agreements, and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. These changes are effective immediately upon posting. When changes come into effect, the revised Terms and Conditions shall supersede the previous version of the Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for being responsible.
- ABOUT US
- Vendify is owned and operated by Vendify SIA under company number 41503072497 registered in Riga, Latvia, registered office at Rupniecibas street 54, LV 1045.
- Vendify is a mobile application that provides convenient, safe, fast and cashless shopping of healthy food (the "Item") in offices, warehouses and other places.
- The Company makes the App available (a) on the Website from which you can click on a link to download the App, or (b) for download directly from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Company shall make every effort to ensure that Vendify is continually available to you.
- By accessing the App and by using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Should you disagree to be bound by these Terms, in whole or in part, you shall (i) not be permitted/authorized to use the Services and (ii) refrain from accessing the App and Services.
- Your continued use of the App and Services shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of these Terms.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
- Vendify reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms.
- You acknowledge that supplemental terms and conditions or other documents/policies may also be posted by Vendify on the Website and/or the App from time to time, and are expressly incorporated into these Terms by reference.
- You shall therefore be solely responsible for checking these Terms periodically, to stay abreast of any changes to the Terms.
- Your continued access to the App and use of the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms shall be subject to the newly modified Terms.
- USE OF WEBSITE
- You may not use the Website to transmit, distribute, store or destroy any material or information (i) in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of any third party or violate the privacy or other personal rights of third parties; or (iii) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- When accessing the Website, you shall be prohibited from:
- using any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any part of the Website;
- using any device, software or the like to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website;
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large data load on the Website infrastructure;
- copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, creating derivative works, or publicly displaying any content from the Website without Company's prior written consent;
- reverse assembling, reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover any source code relating to the Website or any tool therein, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation; and
- attempting to access any area of the Website to which access is not authorised.
- USE OF APP
- You may access Vendify and the Services via our App.
- In order to be able to use the App, you shall (i) download and install the App on a mobile device which is compatible with the App, as well as (ii) have an Internet connection.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for meeting the aforementioned requirements, which may also (i) bear additional charges and fees, and/or (ii) require you to perform software updates and/or to comply with the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
- By creating an Account on our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send.
- You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at: email@example.com
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
- Content found on or through this Service are the property of Vendify or used with permission.
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
- ACCESS AND USE
- You must only use the App in accordance with these Terms and any applicable law.
- You must not (or attempt to):
- Interfere with or disrupt the App or the server or networks that host the Site;
- Use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
- Interfere with security-related or other features of the App.
- We do not warrant that the App will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our App.
- You must not link to our App or any part of our App in a way that damages or takes advantage of our reputation, including but not limited to:
- In a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us when there is none; or
- In a way that is illegal or unfair.
- PROHIBITED USES
- You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party's use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
- When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- REGISTRATION, LOGIN CREDENTIALS AND SECURITY
- In order to be able to make use of and access the Services and App, you shall register on the Website or App by providing Company with all required information which includes but is not limited to your full name, business name, address and contact information.
- You agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign-up process; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the information provided during registration to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
- Each Vendify account can be accessed by its/his/her holder via the Website and/or App ("Account").
- If you provide any information to Company that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, we may terminate your Account with us and refuse current or future use of any or all of the Services and Vendify.
- When registering an Account, if you are registering with Company as a customer, you may provide Company with your choice of Account password and username ("Login Credentials").
- If you are registering an Account with us as a merchant, Login Credentials shall be provided to you by Company.
- You hereby:
- acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials and for any and all activities that occur under your account;
- agree to notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or of any other breach of security. Company shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of any third party using your Login Credentials or Account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Company as a result of a third party using your Account or Login Credentials.
- acknowledge and agree that you may not use anyone else's Account at any time, without the express permission of such account holder.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page:https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- NO USE BY MINORS
- Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using any of Company, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Vendify and its licensors.
- Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of foreign countries.
- Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Vendify.
- All content, trademarks, data, information or information contained in any materials, or documents used in relation to the Company and the Services, including but not limited to any and all copyrighted works, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, designs, logos, graphics, hyperlinks, domain names, information and agreements ("Content"), are the exclusive property of or are licensed to the Company. You may not reproduce, distribute or copy the Content by any means, whether electronically or not, without Company's prior written permission.
- Any and all intellectual property rights in the Content, Services and theCompany or otherwise developed by or on behalf of Company, including all patents, rights in inventions, rights in designs, trademarks, trade and business names and all associated goodwill, rights to sue for passing off or for unlawful competition, copyright, moral rights and related rights, rights in databases, topography rights, domain names, rights in information (including know how and trade secrets) and all other similar or equivalent rights existing in the Content, Services and the Company or otherwise developed by or on behalf of Company, now or in the future in any part of the world, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights for their full term ("Intellectual Property"), vests in Company, its licensors or suppliers, as the case may be, and all rights not expressly granted by Company to you are reserved by Company.
- Save as expressly set out herein and in the Contracts, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in Company's Intellectual Property. You may not use the Company's Intellectual Property in a manner which may (i) place Company's Intellectual Property at risk of losing value, and (ii) cause reputational damage to the Company.
- ERROR REPORTING AND FEEDBACK
- You may provide us either directlyat firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service ("Feedback"). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
- The third party sites and tools mentioned above include the following:
- Sentry is open-source error tracking solution provided by Functional Software Inc. More information is available here:https://sentry.io
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
- Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Vendify.
- Vendifyhas no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VENDIFY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.
- WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
- If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
- All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Latvia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Latvia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Notwithstanding the specified agreement on jurisdiction, you and the Company shall, if any dispute arises, attempt to settle it by mutual negotiations.
- CHANGES TO SERVICE
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
- AMENDMENTS TO TERMS
- We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
- Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims demands (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms or your breach of any law or the right of third party.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- CONTACT US
- For more information about our Term and Conditions, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support: by email: email@example.com